Monday, August 20, 2007

Sharing Realities

It has been a long time since I had the state of mind to pull this particular nifty feat off.

I was in a dream when I was distracted by something beautiful off in the distance. Fountains or something like it jetted into the air. Me and the other person in my dream took off hiking toward it.

Eventually we reached a little castle/keep-like structure, old stone. We went inside, and there were lovely gardens here and there. Clearly someone cared about this place.

A man came out, a priest, and we spoke and he was giving us a tour. He was of The Order of Saint Bartholomew he said. (I don't know that this even exists in real life.)

Then someone knocked on my door, in this reality. I heard it, realized I had to get up as it was my housekeeper, but SO hated to leave the dream!

So in the dream, without leaving it, I recognized all that, and I said to the priest, "Perhaps my body will stay here with you, or perhaps not, I don't know. But I must leave; I'm being distracted by something in my other life. But I'm so sorry to miss you and I hope we meet again."

He nodded, and then I let myself wake up, and I stumbled out to unlock the door.

I can't even remember the last time I was lucid enough to operate both in a dream world and in this one simultaneously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharing Realities...
caroljean: (screen name) web: ten thousand roads.

During the first few seconds of a practice session (in studios)I receive a physical transmission of target.I usually use less than 10-12 words to describe all my targets RV. I get what I call "TRAIL"clues to identify genuine target. For example yesterday march 31 2008 in viewers studios under MILITARY SOLDERS I reieved my first impression of target which was a mental picture of a set of black and white piano keys. I sifted through the info and came up with "rows" and wrote it down. The actual target were a group of military solders in a perfect line formation.I had to try and decipher 1st clue/impression of piano keys.Looking at the piano keys it was obvious that they formed a straight and even formation side to side.


feed back welcomed.

Remote Viewing Blog Ring