Friday, June 26, 2009

The Prisoner

Ever since a bunch of me pounced on, tied up and incarcerated that other part of me that was being such a pain in the ass and causing some serious passive/aggressive, inner-turbulent rebellion in my life, things have been better.

I actually feel slightly freed. As if maybe this was an energy that was messing with me for a long time in several ways but I didn't know it until I finally muffled it enough to "feel the difference".

I was going to meditate on her problem but realized that I have a bigger problem: I don't care. Really. I just don't give a damn. I'm ticked off that something threatened me from the inside and I really just want that aspect to go away and leave me alone. I know this is not do-able; she normally has a 'dominant' role so it's a pretty big deal to exclude her. I can feel that.

Still, I feel as if "parts of me that have not had freedom to express in a long time are suddenly out to play." I feel SO much less emotionally angry-flatlined. I feel more interested in creative things. And I feel like "a younger me" -- like, a me that I used to know -- is "more present" now than before.

This stuff is difficult to explain without sounding like an idiot.

Anyway, so she is staying imprisoned for awhile apparently.

PJ
.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

wonderful! lovely entry about your inner process! to me you sound more sane than most people who are not even aware that they have different hidden aspects of themselfs...
thank you sooo much for your lovely comments on my blog! and as soon as I have fixed my "link"-menu, I'll link to your blog. I really like it and will follow it with joy. Thank you for the tip of the book. Sounds great!!! :D see you around then! with love jessica

Remote Viewing Blog Ring