Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ray

I've mentioned a few times that one reason I blog my experiences, and as soon as possible, is because I forget them otherwise. No, let me be more precise; I forget them either way. But this way, I can re-read my blog and be reminded of them. I often have to read this stuff half a dozen times before it stops "falling out of my head" and I can easily remember it.

I actually think this is a serious issue in shamanistic-type paths that is seldom addressed. (Maybe people forget to address it. Haha. Or maybe it's just embarrassing.) Our reality is defined by what we accept and pay attention to. Obviously, the things which most challenge the definition of our reality, and of our identity, are the most difficult to deal with, and will have the most denial and evasion present.

For me, the Aeons (guides) (yes I still think the 'aeons' term as a noun for those identities is a bizarre one, but it returned so often when wondering how to define them I've decided to go with it and trust that a better understanding of 'why' will eventually arrive. Although in case I didn't mention it, part of the info was that they are not just a span of energy but a span of both space and time as well. It's really very weird.), and archetypes, they threaten my current "sense of identity" and "belief system" constantly.

Some things, by their nature, will not stay. The Private Oracle stuff, that literally fell out of my brain within 20 seconds, although he did explain why, and what I had to do to prevent that. I simply must do that kind of communication while sitting at my computer so I can record it on the fly. Most things, though, are ok at the time -- but I need to record it within a day or I lose a large % of it, and if I don't get it recorded within a few days it's gone.

Today I opened up this 'meditation google spreadsheet' I have which lists the various stuff I would like to meditate upon. I realized that in my blog here, I had met a guide (the tall statue like guy whose name was haute-some-thing) and forgot to put him in the little diagram that shows 'where' they appear around me. He is behind me, behind Jared and El Nino.

But when I pulled it up, in the top right corner position, it had one I don't remember: it said: RAY.

Somewhere between April 26 when I first made that chart, and a couple months ago, I apparently met an aeon/guide named 'Ray' and he was in that position so I recorded him there. Or her. Or it. But I didn't write it down, at least, I can't find any trace of it in this blog, or in my email.

So it's gone to me. I will ask IG to bring Ray back and introduce me again and perhaps I will remember something, who knows. All I know for now is that once again (it's happened before) I have done a meditation or had some spontaneous experience, failed to write it down promptly, and it fell out of my mind as if it had never even happened.

That's weird don't you think.

You know this reminds me of something from years ago. I was walking through a street faire in the city I grew up in (Ventura CA). I hate crowded events and was pushing my way through the crowd, not really thinking about anything. I happened to come right up face to face with a woman in the process who gasped out loud on seeing me, jaw dropping, and exclaimed in a half-whisper, "You're a walk-in!" as if that was something amazing. I had no idea what she was talking about. The only place I'd even heard that term was when you don't make an appointment at a hair salon. I decided she couldn't possibly be talking to me (no matter that she seemed to be) because it just didn't really make sense to me and by the time I was recovering from the surprise of it we had already passed each other in the crowd.

Some time later, probably a few years I'm not sure, I was in a big inside shopping Mall in Oxnard CA. I was walking down the tiles toward a store when I happened to see a very well-dressed woman (maybe late 30s) in a business-like suit on the other side of the aisleway, walking the other direction, toward me. I wouldn't have noticed her except that she looked at me and then did a sort of double-take, and then totally detoured across the mall toward me. It was obvious she was going to say something to me long before she got there, and we both stopped when she reached me. She said quietly to me, "Do you know that you're a walk-in?" and I just looked at her blankly. I knew a meaning for the term then. I'd read this book by Lobsang Rampa my step-grandma had given me and talked with her about it, it was this far-out thing where allegedly someone's soul, rather than dying, jumps hosts (bodies) and lets someone else die but takes their body so they can stay in this timeline. At that moment, I couldn't even imagine what on earth such a thing could have to do with me. But the oddity is the weird way I reacted. I just walked away. I mean, it was rude of me, and I should have said something, or asked what she meant or why she would say that, wouldn't you think. But I didn't. I walked away and I kid you not, within a few steps I could completely forgotten it EVER happened.

I remembered years later, when I 'woke up' and realized I didn't start in this body -- a truly horrible realization, akin to BladeRunner's girl discovering her whole childhood was a lie and she didn't really have parents, she was really just AI not human. Then, I suddenly remembered both of those events which had fallen completely out of my brain until that moment, and I observed how odd my reaction was, especially to the second event. It seemed clear to me that I was simply not ready to know that, to deal with that, and so was in complete denial about it, so I couldn't hold the memory.

I had a ton of experiences that were 'anomalies' over the years, things some would consider related to 'aliens and entities', though different people might class them differently (in UFOlogy or Spiritual Warfare or Mind Control or god-only-knows what else). Many times, I had a certain genre of experience repeatedly, but it always just fell out of my head. Then eventually when I was able to consciously focus on and 'accept' a given thing that made it ok and possible to me, it was like a 'tag/label update' on all the database entries that related to that, and all the sudden I had a whole group of memories that I had never been able to recall before and never "correlated together" before. What this meant in practice was that I would have an experience that seemed novel, but once I fully 'integrated' it, I would realize that I'd had many such experiences for years.

It had the disconcerting effect of making me feel like I really didn't know a damn thing about myself OR my life, that so much of it had been "under the radar" for me.

Me, the logical, rational one, the skeptical one. And it turns out there was nothing logical or rational about me, only an impressive ability to ignore half my experiential universe so I could believe that I was logical and rational. Given the degree of fear (even panic) that I perceive on the part of many so-called skeptics (it wouldn't be such evangelism otherwise. They are 'scoffers' or 'pseudo-skeptics'. Real skeptics don't behave like that), I think this may be more common that we (as a culture) realize.

I hope I find Ray.

.

1 comment:

KMG said...

"Given the degree of fear (even panic) that I perceive on the part of many so-called skeptics (it wouldn't be such evangelism otherwise. They are 'scoffers' or 'pseudo-skeptics'. Real skeptics don't behave like that), I think this may be more common that we (as a culture) realize."

I've thought that, too! It's like they have something to prove. You know, kinda like the high school boy who constantly gay-bashes, and then you find out ... yeah.

Memory is a strange thing. Lately during the massive energy movement of my meditations, I'll have such clear, distinct memories of things I've completely forgotten, but that make no sense. The place where I got my junior prom dress. The basement of my babysitter's house. Etc. Useless info and I wonder if it masks the more important stuff such as you're describing.

Remote Viewing Blog Ring