Friday, May 2, 2008

No-brainer observation

Maybe the only thing consistent about my archmeds over the years is that the bigger the problem, the harder it is to get around to doing them at all; and if I do them, the harder it is to perceive them at all; and if I perceive them, the harder it is to merge with them; the more likely it is that it will take multiple meditations over time to get there.

It just occurred to me that I am not merely working with "problematic issues" the last couple days. I am working with my BIIIIIIG-est problem. Of all the millions of possible problems, issues, archetypes, etc. that I could be dealing with, I chose the BIGgest problem. Of course.

So it's almost moronic for me to expect that they are going to be easy, go super well, and result in a great rushing merge. It is frankly almost miraculous that I got around to doing them at all, that I could perceive them at all, and that it went as well as it has, and that I've had even the barely-noticed merge from a couple. I should be amazed and glad, not bitching about my incompetence.

If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous.

Ok, back to work now...

PJ

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring