Thursday, August 28, 2008

IG and the Commitment

My IGs have always been pretty understated. They don't really even move. It's time for me to have an archetype or whatever, it's just there. This new one, she moves. Not counting the impressive ritual from last time, this time she snapped her hand forward fast and a sort of lightning-striking sound came with how the arch manifested.

Let me go back. I had a good evening, and I cleaned everything up around me, lit a votive and incense, turned off the light and had some real conversation with Nero, then with IG.

I told IG that I want to make a commitment to her. I had suggested this to my friend with his IG but hadn't planned it with mine, it just came out that way. She said, "consistency means more than quantity." I said ok. Then I did a whole list of formal requests and permissions for her to work with me in every imaginable way and time and fashion and so on.

I forgot to mention that I talked to Nero this morning and re-gave him permission to suspend any protective systems I have in place for the purposes of communicating with me, teaching me, etc.

Anyway so while talking to IG and thinking of the Four, I had this idea that maybe I could do the archetype of the Senior. No idea if/how that would work, since they are "of me" (or I am of them) as opposed to being, say, some energy I'd call an archetype. But it struck me so I thought I'd give it a try. Although when meditating regularly a couple years ago I was briefly close to the Senior for the first time ever, I feel apart from him now again, in a way. I did what I could in the archmed, which was weird and different and I kept spacing out sort of. Finally, HE seemed to pull the other two in with us and suddenly I felt very physically that now, something was working. I sat up straight and breathed deeply and calmly and imagined just "being" with them, and I could feel that was working, the way it used to so many years ago when I first met them. We did that for awhile. Merged together, just be-ing.

Then I told IG I wanted to work on 'abundance'. My friend did that recently and it sounded like a great idea. I said not just abundance of 'things' like money and that, but of love, and of opportunity, and every possible good thing. I turned to the archetype and it was really weird. Well ok, they are all weird. But it was kind of like -- remember that movie 'Short Circuit', the 'Number 5 is Alive!' robot, it was like that, times ten in size and complication, but clearly some kind of machine and structure at the same time. On closer inspection, it was impossibly complicated, and I had the overlay of a Rube Goldberg-level complication -- like, ridiculously OVERcomplicated in every way that was totally unnecessary. I was pouring light, love, etc. into it when I was reminded of moving my bed last weekend.

You know, you can move anything. I used to have huge armoires and chests that a couple men together could barely move inches at a time. You just have to gets its permission. I put my hands on the bed, which was refusing to move even a single millimeter with me and my friend both straining. And I just had my hands against it and my eyes closed and I felt "with it" until I felt that finally, I had its permission. And then I accepted that it was happening and there was no other alternative. And then I moved it, alone, several times in fact. She couldn't believe it. She looked at me funny when I told her you just need to get rapport with whatever it is you want to move, because reality is about relationships not object properties. But this is the woman who has massive PK and spirit problems in her house -- her little girl lost six inches of hair recently on top of daily, constant stuff messing up their life -- she knows 'weird' in a way even I don't lately so she didn't fuss about it.

Remembering that, I laid my hands and forehead against a part of the metal of the arch and just imagined that I was in rapport with it and one with it and really affectionate about it and I wanted to know how it felt, and I felt kind of good while doing that, so although it meant I had no idea what was going on with it as I couldn't 'see' anything, I just kept that position and process for awhile. Finally it felt so different I stepped back and to my utter astonishment, it had become a woman.

In fifteen years, no archetype that was not human to begin with had ever become human after the work. Usually if it starts a machine, it ends a machine, just one in much better shape in some fashion. I'd never even thought of such a thing. I mean I guess there is no reason why not. It's just totally different.

She was so cute! Just adorable. She had black hair and laughing eyes and just... that sort of "devilishly adorable" look that some women have. I couldn't even speak at first I was so surprised my machine was a woman, and then I said, "What do I DO with you? You're adorable!" and we decided to be "friends." I mean girlfriends like children, like I haven't had in almost longer than I can remember. And we held hands and ran to a merry-go-round that IG summoned, and we laid on our backs and watched the sky turn around for a bit. Then we ran to the low dock of a creek and put our feet in the water where the tiny fish nibbled with their lips at us like the creek behind where I grew up in Ojai CA. Then we played guitar and sang together, and I remembered the friend I had when I was 16 and how she was really my last "best friend in person". Gosh that's a long time. Then we skipped around awhile.

Then we sat down with our backs to the tree where IG and I meet and I said, "What can I do for you today? To make you happy?" and I was having an overlay of the moment in 'Groundhog Day' where Bill Murray says that to the woman he's madly in love with and finally, finally, is going to get to spend a real day with. And she said, "I want that." And she pointed at something inside me. I looked down and saw or rather sensed, an 'energy construct' inside my torso a little to the right deep inside, oddly shaped. I knew that it wasn't really a 'thing' for ME, but was a combination of energy that she recognized and wanted. So I said sure, you can have it, and then I asked her to reach in and take it. When she reached into my body it was like a little bit of a merge, a rather cool kind of sensual thing. She slowly helped it fully manifest and then took it out. And then she took something out of herself and she poured it into the space left by whatever she had removed. I tried to merge with her then but I didn't really feel anything. But I still felt it was ok.

I told IG, well how about we do one that you want to do. After just having that big talk with all the official requests and permissions and so forth, I figured this was a good night to start on whatever SHE wants to work on.

She threw her hand out and a clap of what sounded like lightning seemed to hit some distance behind me to the right. When I turned, some impossibly huge creature was there. It was so huge that I couldn't see it. It stretched up possibly for oh, 100 stories high or so, it was red, and it was some kind of dragon-ish thing. I thought, 'Not the 3-headed hydra again!" but it wasn't that. I had a hard time seeing it clearly, yet I could "sense" it pretty decently. I stood there staring at it. Then I said to IG drily, "It's a giant red monster with claws and teeth and it's two miles high. Let me guess. This is something I have an issue with." It struck me as kind of drolly funny.

Standing about as high as one of its toe-claws, I figured that was never going to do. So I flew up to where its head was, which was so high I could barely see the ground distantly below, and it was completely out of my awareness. My impression was that its way of saying hello to me might involve eating me, so I stayed out of its easy snapping or toasting range and said hello to it. I tried to get a feel for it, and finally I felt that it was good with the archetype qualities of dragon creatures. So I told it, "I think you should let me be nice to you. Because you're amazing and glorious, and you deserve to have a servant to take care of you. Let me look at those scales. I bet I could make you clean and even more beautiful." He preened. "Let me sit on the back of your neck," I suggested. "I can see some scales there with some problems. I can help you. I might be able to heal you a little while we're at it." He eyed me suspiciously, then relented, turning his head and bending his long neck for me. So I went and carefully sat on his neck and considered him.

The neck was filled with problems. Finally I had something predictable in an archetype: something that needed healing, cleaning or fixing. He had some scales that seemed to have some kind of terrible flesh-rot underneath them, and I realized after putting my hands over one and 'healing/cleaning' it for a bit, that the scale I'd worked on was a gleaming silver -- not the dull dark red of the creature. Apparently that was some kind of artifact.

Remembering the machine, I put my hands on his neck, and put my body's hands on my thighs, and I imagined sending lots of energy into him to heal him "from the inside out." Then I noticed the 'feeling' like I used to get in energy work, when I can feel that a problem or 'circumstance' is based on something deeper in. So I went "inward", which is like an infinite onion sort of, a sense of depth and going back in time both, but I don't know what it really is, that's just the symbols the mind provides. I went in and in and in until finally I found a pretty small root where it began, and it even felt kind of like a root, like a skinny but strong little hairy string of energy that was kind of twisted and knotted. I fixed that energetically, and then traveled "up the energy column toward reality" is the only way I can put it, until I found the next place where there was a bunch of energy that affected it. I did this for some time, until I felt I had literally untangled and cleaned out a really really really deep well of energy that went deeply into the creature -- and into me, I could tell -- and I finally reached the surface, which was now pretty cool energetically, as the real cause of the surface conditions come from underneath.

So having finished, I refocused my hands and then again did a major effort of "sharing energy with Ommmph" to "heal him from the inside out" and that was pretty body-rocking. As I saw his skin heal and his scales start to turn gleaming silver, and it 'spread' over him as if gradually covering his skin, and I found myself breathing incredibly hard because the RUSH of it was like a helluva archetype merge, even though I hadn't actually realized we were merging at that point, I'd thought I was just working on him. When I was done, I literally was so dizzy I couldn't even think for a few seconds. Finally I collected myself--and realized that the creature had become a man.

Now the only thing consistent about archmeds is that they are each so unique. It was astounding enough that the complex machine had become a human. But to have yet another archetype right after that become a human was actually more astounding, because the only thing more amazing than something happening for the first time ever, is it promptly happening again when the odds of that are even LESS than it happening to start with. But this had been a creature, not a human. I was pretty much speechless for a bit. Then I said, "Wow. Just... wow."

And he walked up to me and slid his hand into the back of my hair and pulled my head back and kissed me. Wow. And he was damn good at it. The last arch that proactively pursued me like that was 'Responsibility' back at the Monroe Institute in Jan 2000. At least that I recall. He kept on that and finally I said to IG, "Can I do this tantric?" and she said sure, that's how it's going. So I had some wonderful quality time and gave him all my released energy. When that was over, I literally felt weak and dizzy a little like when I'd done the hands-on thing with his scales, and I kind of wondered if he would merge with me. He wrapped his arms around me and then merged with me in a really weird way nothing has ever done before. Usually either you can't much feel/sense the merge or you can, and it's just a matter of degrees. But it was like somehow, his energy got so thin or permeating that he just "slid into my cells" and instantly "I" was now a different "I" that was me+him and there was no sense of merge or rush or anything. It was so fast I was kind of stunned.

Well anyway, so I talked to IG a little and then wrapped it up. Figured I'd better blog because I seem to forget this stuff really easily, and sometimes it's what I see that I've written in the past that really helps me.

1 comment:

KMG said...

So regarding the part where she plucked the energy-object from you: does an archetype ever request something like this and you don't feel comfortable giving it to them? I have a hard time trusting that my archetypes aren't going to hurt me, that I have actually healed them and integrated them (which is why my gut instinct is still "Aaagh! Something bad, kill it, kill it!"). I worry that they'll want some part of me or I'll take something from them, and it will be a bad, bad thing.

Remote Viewing Blog Ring