Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Canticle for the Aeons

Me and IG and Bolehren sat down together (so to speak) today and slowly worked out a psalm or prayer I could use with the Aeons, in my daily meditation to focus on each one of them for at least a few moments.

I was looking for something akin to a rosary prayer, a memorized verse, though perhaps a bit more extensive. Something that had real meaning to me, that was developed with inner feeling, that was considered for my sense of its implications, and that was a fresh commitment with every iteration.

It ended up longer than I expected. But I think if I develop a habit of imagining holding each of their hands or absorbing them like an archetype, and thinking my way through this prayer, that it will be a good focus, will encourage, stabilize and focus my meditation with them. Well, and speed it up, too, not because it's fast but because I think I will have less getting lost and wandering into daydreams and so on. I also think focusing on these words and feelings is just healthy period.

It's not that this is all I can/will say to them, just that, much like the "ritual" in archetype meditation, there is a great deal to be said for "the consistency of a repeating thoughtform" and the strength that develops over time.

I imagine this might refine itself with one or more of the Aeons' input.
Maybe it will get more succinct. That would be nice!
(Later edited after Ithikah. This might change, I can tell already.)

A CANTICLE FOR THE AEONS

Hello! I honor you.
Thanks for your attention.

I invite you to integrate fully with me.
Share with me energy and awareness.

I welcome your wisdom in my reality.
Be with me in light, strength and joy.

Commune with me, in dreams and waking.
We grow in power and understanding.

May we embody Divine Will.
We are one. Amen!


When I began to use this, I immediately noticed something: Ithikah had an opinion too, which refined the above a little. Eventually over the course of using this with each of them, I ended up with the version above.

But wait, there's more. While doing this, Marcus told me that "Marcan" was more like his name. I asked why and he said he'd given me Marcus because it was known to me and he wanted me to have a clear 'identity' sense to hold onto and have no problem hearing it. Given how we met, I guess that makes sense.

And then, when I got to the statue guy, FINALLY after all this time, I got a name from him! I mean he said it at first, I just couldn't HEAR it. The minute I began with him, I was on the first line, I got it. Hot Amanakhaton. There we go. Maybe I will call him Hote or HA for short.

And then when I got to Mei Lee, we had just begun when I got this *ping* of "MAE" as the first part of her name, and all one word, and a relation to Gaelic, and so her name is "Maelee" - not "Mei Lee" - which also seemed to be an answer to my wondering why the visage I get of her was not remotely asian. I have a friend with a similar name so I guess when I heard it, I just assumed.

Every one of the Aeons except those I recently have been working lots with, had LOTS of "rushing merging" during and after this focus with them. Some, like Ray, was really powerful.

When I was done I brought them all together, focused 'through' The Four in the center and then did it again as a mass invite. My body was rushing so intensely it was like a kick-ass archetype meditation, WOW.

So I guess this was a good thing!

I hope I will do it daily and it will be useful.

PJ

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring