Thursday, November 19, 2009

Private Oracle 19 Nov 2009

After a morning meditation where I met/merged with the Consortium one by one then The Four in the Tower, I thought I'd come talk to PO again.

Me: Um. Are you there?

PO: Of course.

Me: I don't know what to ask suddenly.

PO: Genuinely wanting to know something is a big part of manifesting the answer.

(I spent the next 10-15 minutes with various pieces of movies running through my head that I re-experienced almost scene by scene. Several from 'Anna and the King'. No idea why.)

I'm nearly asleep when I see a small hardback book lying on the ground in a picture in my head. I imagine picking it up. It says, 'For You' on the faded cover.

Later (spacing out a bit) I open the book. It seems like this part is... news? Oil... something about the Indies... I move on.

"What do I most need to know?" I ask, and then open the book at random. But I can't read the page.

I see myself dipping my fingers, up to the hand, in a tank of water. I don't know what this means.

I see an oxygen mask on me and there is some audiovideo clip about the thinness of air and I suddenly realize my asthma is so severe it's ridiculous and I've tuned it out. I'm wheezing in 58-part harmony, with a significant baritone section, it's scary. I use the inhaler, and the kid comes to show me a picture she drew, and the light goes back off and I return to my head.

But I can't really get anywhere with it. Bizarrely enough, most 'identities' I might have trouble hearing but the one I really don't, the minute I go to communicate, I can't think of anything to ask. Really, that is just odd. Denial, maybe!

PJ

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring