Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cars & Computers

"OK IG," I said, getting a little more serious now. "I have a 1986 truck that's been a paperweight parked across the street for nearly two years. I have a 1988 car I'm driving that has windows that don't work, it's falling apart inside, and the A/C doesn't work so I'm not even driving it except at 2am as it's summer. I have a computer that just before our earlier meditation, completely freaked out and then refused to boot. Suffice to say that when it comes to 'Cars and Computers' I ought to have something serious to work on. I want all the energy of it, of them working or not. I want to have stuff that works. If it's not willing to work, I want it to move out of my life and be replaced by something that does. But wait, wait! I hate the timing issues on this stuff. Move in something that does work at the SAME time or very immediately after if that's going to happen! I would rather just have whatever I have now, actually end up working."

The archetype was three separate things.

The first was an old saddle that was tied firmly onto a hitching post, instead of onto a horse.

The second was a rather tattered white flag on a short pole, a little crooked stuck into the ground.

The third felt like "the environment" which was a dirt-sand blowing-tumbleweed kind of "old dry West" enviroment.

I focused on the saddle first. Funny me, I actually thought the saddle was the arch, not the 'hitching post' it was mounted on. I worked on it for awhile and then it shifted into this stunning beautiful gold horse. I mean gold like MADE of gold, sorta.

I'd been talking about that earlier in the evening, I've had symbols like that before, it's usually a good thing.

"Wow, you're beautiful," I told it.

"Thank you," it said, and I realized the horse was totally sentient like a person. I'd been treating it like an object or beast but it was no different than a human archetype.

"Can you get huge enough for me to ride you?" I asked it and it did. I leaped on and just relaxed against it, breathing against its neck. "Lovely, you really are," I assured it.

I got down, and looked at the flag. I turned to the horse. "What should we do with it? I asked.

"It wants to be shown, I'd think," he speculated. I agreed.

But then I fell into a daydream that involved an American flag at a ceremony where one of the military guys taking it down and folding it dropped it and just a corner of it touched the ground. It was a big thing and I was giving a speech there and instead of the one I had planned I did a whole speech based around this in a way that was both excusing of it, so it wasn't so bad for the guy and the event, but was downright moving and inspiring.

At one point I kind of 'came to' in the middle of this speech to the audience and realized, 'Wait a minute. I'm in the middle of an archetype meditation, not giving a speech to sixty people in suits.' but then IG thought at me, 'Go with it. There are reasons why these kind of daydreams come to you when you're meditating. It's acting out energy that needs dealing with. Just remember when it's over to resume where you were.'

I found that intriguing as up until now when spontaneous daydreams occur right in the middle of archmeds, I have considered them a distraction, a brain avoidance. Well sometimes they are, but sometimes they do seem to be something invoked by my interaction with the target. So I "let it go" and "let my mind do" what it seemed to want, until that was finished, and then the flag was really huge, a USA flag, on a tall pole.

"I can't merge with it because it's too high," I complained to IG (this is ridiculous. I could easily have flown up there!) and she said, "It got what it needed."

I went back to the horse. "I guess the desert is left," I mused. "How can we make it into a lush landscape?"

"Maybe we just need to convince it that it 'should' be lush," he said thoughtfully, "Like maybe land can be anything, and it takes the nature of what it feels is around it. Maybe if we tell it that it ought to be lush here it just will be."

That sounded a bit odd, but possible. We both focused on sending "through our feet" the energy to the land that it was expected to be green and lush for this area it was in. A rushing sound and motion came from one side and we stepped back hurriedly out of the way as a river came into being rushing right past us and out of sight to the right. We looked at each other and shrugged. It had worked.

I got another visual of something I felt IG 'added'. It was like one of those dolls with the bobbing heads you see in cars, but human sized, and the head was a sort of 'dinosaur' look. I worked with it, and a variety of different 'spontaneous daydreams' kept trying to come in that related. Weird stuff like seeing a 'growing wooden floor' in motion filling up a space bordered by a metal barrier -- I mean not stuff that is like whole daydream stories, but just 'offbeat stuff' that was colors, shapes, textures etc. But somewhere in there, I fell asleep.

I woke up this morning, short on O2 alas, as I've been eating gluten which gives me major asthma and contributes to sleep apnea, the combination of which reduces my oxygen ridiculously. I breathed deeply for awhile, and then picked up the sense of the last arch and finally told IG, "Can I just try to merge and be done here?" and she agreed, so I did. Didn't really feel anything... didn't really care.

Decided I would turn on my computer and see if it would boot, though it wouldn't last night. There is no logical reason to think that sitting 'off' for a longer period would make any difference, but I did, since I'd meditated on it. It booted ok, I went in under safe mode, then restarted normally, and all seems well.

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring