Sunday, September 14, 2008

Morning Pics

My hair is eight inches shorter suddenly. My head feels so light! This is my birthday fling -- short hair! I just took this a bit ago -- so it is first thing in the morning, still sitting in bed with my laptop, no makeup, be warned!



I tried to catch some of the color on the side a little better:



Didn't work so well though! I only have a bad webcam/celcam and I think I need a separate person to really get a good shot of the color stripes and braid. Maybe I can get one from my dad later today.

The hurricane-rainoff that was supposed to hit us swerved right -- just as I asked it to, I might add ;-) -- so I might go to Joplin today after all. We'll see!

PJ

1 comment:

KMG said...

Ooh, fancy! I can almost see how the color must look, given the second photo. I used to have red, orange, purple, etc. in my hair and keep thinking about doing it again. It's fun :)

Hope you had a good birthday!

Remote Viewing Blog Ring