Thursday, September 4, 2008

The List: Stuff to Meditate Upon

Last night my computer crashed spectacularly, completely freaking out in the most novel, bizarre way until I forced a hard boot, which it then refused to recover from.

Since I had some time and no computer I figured I might as well get to meditating. I sat down with my kid's school notebook, found some blank paper in back, and wrote down a variety of things that I thought "were important to me" or "should be meditated upon" simply 'for the good it would probably do'. Eventually.

The list:

Money and lack of it in current life
My cars and computers
Debt and obligations
Fluency with Archmeds
All body parts
All planets/moons
All tarot cards
Resistance to Remote Viewing
Resistance to Allowing RV Data
Finding a best in-person friend
Doing energy work again in person
Playing guitar/writing music again
Writing fiction, finishing my 2 main novels
Writing / finishing my RV book
Reasons for Target Misacquisition, RV's biggest issue
Archetype RV
Aspect RV
Chakra RV
Archetype Meditations
The Four
The Coalition
Reality Meds
Cleaning Room Meds
DNA Meds
Programming Meds
Biogram and Clearing Meds

Well that ought to keep me busy for awhile.

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring