Monday, September 1, 2008

Legs and Steel

I waited too long before meditating last night, and suspected I would end up asleep. I was writing code, updating a friend's blog software... same 'ol. Anyway I sat down to meditate and when I got to IG to tell her what I wanted to meditate on, I actually cracked up. It sounded so retarded to me to say I wanted to meditate on "my right leg." But I never (ever) had an archetype suggest an archmed to me before-- that itself is so novel-- so I figured I should do it.

The really cool thing is that when I turned around to look at the archetype, it was astonishing. Although I couldn't see detail shape to make out form beyond "person-like", there was the most amazing array of beautiful, vivid shiny colors. Every color of the rainbow but particularly the blue-green-red shades. It was like that super shiny metallic fabric they make, in motion with light shining off it, but here and there in the midst of the changing glittering hue I would get a glimpse of eyes, like a woman's eyes, slanted and themselves a bit wild, like some kind of earth fairy or bizarre oversized textile-metallic butterfly. I've never seen anything like it, and never saw anything like that in an archetype before.

I spaced out for a bit which killed the connection apparently because when I got back to it I couldn't see it anymore. :-(

Anyway the meditation did not seem very interesting or like it went well frankly but IG told me it was fine.

The next med was on "the list" -- things that spontaneously come to me through the day, to meditate upon -- it was, "things that block, suppress, inhibit, restrict, constrict, entrap, or otherwise limit my energy." Not surprisingly with an arch like that, the result was oversized, rather mutant, and had a variety of beast and insect like qualities. I did the standard stuff with it but that only seemed to help a small amount.

I had the urge to ask for my Sun, and I didn't realize how much I missed him until he appeared, and I spontaneously threw myself around him and told him how much I loved and missed him and just felt love emoting from me in rays. Sun really rocks. He helped me with the arch and oddly instead of the arch changing into some better form as it was healed/improved, it just kept vanishing bit by bit, getting smaller.

Eventually it was a fairly small collection of some dark metal on the ground and it felt like 'hardened steel'. Nothing I tried could begin to make any difference in it. I felt inside it on the energetic level, but I could feel that although that was valid, it wasn't really tough enough somehow. That the issue was so physical and so profound that a single molecule of energy could take a year to properly unwind. Finally I called in a couple of my favorite deities and asked for help at dissolving the energy at the sub-atomic level, to just break it down and break it apart so the atoms would release and eventually, working that way, did manage to get through it, although again instead of changing it just seemed to disappear.

When it was over I looked over at IG and said, "Well I guess I can't try to merge with it, if it doesn't exist anymore!"

I told IG my next med will be on 'whatever she wants', and wrapped it up.

I should work on being in a more altered state for these. I feel like the leg archetype and its stunning shifting intense colors are an example of the kind of more-vivid results one tends to get in these meds when done in an altered state of mind.

PJ

1 comment:

KMG said...

How interesting that the vivid, gorgeous archetype was actually you. I mean, not just a part of your inner landscape or psyche, but physically you (your leg).

Some random questions maybe you'll answer when you get time, garnered from your recent posts:

What is the use of archmeds for planets? Why are planets helpful?

"Or: for the creation of a novel experience we call 'life and reality'. For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union." If the goal is union, why divide in the first place? Is the knowledge you gain via the journey to reunion really better than just being in bliss? (I've been thinking about this a lot lately so this quote was timely)

What's the story of the outer guides? I don't think I read about them in the Inner Guide book so is this a spontaneous creation of yours or is it a concept of another discipline?

Remote Viewing Blog Ring