Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Aeons, Archons, more Gnostic stuff

I was recently skimming through parts of Bewilderness, a '93-95 case study I put together for a therapist friend back then. I put it online in '96 as it was easier than printing it and I was not driven to make any attempt to publish it. It's filled with dreams, visions, psychic experiences, alien and entity experiences, and other general confusion of that era, although interestingly, it seems so much less confusing now. Here's hoping my world of today will seem less confusing in the future, too!

I found a couple of impactive dream symbols from that era that I wanted to do archetype meditations on. They seemed like powerful symbols that cried out for more attention. Better late than never, right?! One involved 'the Four'. So I copied a paragraph of them out to my e-post-its (called "stickies" if you want to search for the free software - it's cool, has an 'alarm' function too!) for working.

As some coincidence, later maybe half a day after collecting those, while waiting for my work computer to do something, I typed into google and ended up with a page which, I kid you not, actually maps out this entire "The Four" and "The 12 Aeons" and even, this one kinda blew my mind, what I called geometric conceptual linguistics in BW back then and he calls geometric language. AND even mentions the context of the dream I'd just been reading! Holy cow!

Mind you, mine is all 'experiential' and his is all 'doctrinal and theoretical', but it's the same stuff. I think his 4/12 stuff is assuming it's doctrinal storytelling and not applicable to people today just like the previous stuff on wiki I found. And I think his geo-language stuff is only presenting the concepts in a 2-D format and worse based on English (good luck dude), but I believe even if only subconsciously, he really is "getting" somehow that language is a geometry and sound occupies 3D+ geometric space, and trying to map one to the other, almost a sort of new creative form of Gematria in my mind; it might not work but the concept is great. Maybe I am attributing more to his website than is really there, in a way, but it worked for me.

Remember I had mentioned finding the term 'Aeon' in wiki talking about 'Sethian Gnostics', but the stuff I read was just confusing, frustrating, and didn't seem to be talking about what I was apparently (I think I confused Aeons with Archons in the speedreading), so I shrugged it off. Well that was mostly because it was talking about it in terms of some singular, at the beginning, some obscure divine entity was like so way, not about people, me, everyone.

Well, I guess he's just talking about the same stuff. But I interpreted it differently. Although it was referring to 'the first perfect man' and 'Christ' -- which I am definitely not claiming to be, good heavens -- I feel this must be something which exists as potential (or reality) for everybody. I don't know why the Gnostic stuff acts like it's just some doctrine about in the beginning. What ever happened to As above, so below and to created in His image? IMO this is about being human, obviously, if I've got it. Not my fault that apparently they were oblivious to this. Anyway but his page put it together and I realized the Gnostic stuff does actually apply, which makes the Consortium being called 'Aeons' quite literal, and actually kinda blows my mind now, that I got that obscure term, which turns out to be the right one. I mean really that is weird and it's sort of... validating, in a way.

So on his site, which seems clearer than wiki had been, I was reading how each person is a part of four Aeons of light that make a larger being (perhaps?) and that they are 'composed of' (literally, just like mine come across) twelve Aeons. These are presented as something akin to entities. Oh yeah and he represented the 12 as constellations in his image -- just as they showed me when I first met them. (He has names and concepts assigned them... I don't see how that maps to those I know. Maybe a little but not so literally.)

Allegedly the 'first' Aeon of light is "hidden away" -- to "protect them from the attention of the Archons," who would otherwise have them on their radar and mess with them before they were ready to come into their own. That part matters in a minute, from the dream.

I might be oversimplifying but this is what I got from his website, which is so left-brain, filled with obscure geometry everywhere, all of which I really did not understand at all, that part of my mind ran screaming into the night. If I ignore that like the other Gnostic stuff it keeps implying that either anyone having this, or the only one having this, is "the Christ" -- I dispute that part, since quite obviously I've got this structure and I'm a proletarian -- it works beautifully.

To see the page where I found this, scroll down to the first big pic area, that whole intro, here.

Anyway, one of the dreams I'd taken a symbol from to work with, was all about sort of 'hiding' out of sight for protection, to be allowed to develop without being on the radar of some others, and that I had 'woken' this 'part of me' up, and it was some huge thing like bringing on end-times in some fashion, really cosmic 'biblical' level stuff which some of my experiences have been. I had not seen THAT part in the wiki stuff at least that got my attention.

That seemed like coincidence, that I'd just finished reading that dream and capturing part of it for meditative work, and then found his page mentioning that in addition to the 4 and the 12 'Aeons'. Though I note coincidence is increasing daily lately.

I did an archmed on the dream symbol (which was quite underwhelming actually) but I will blog that separately.

Here's the old dream. The archetype symbol I wanted was the part about my left hand.

A vision-dream, so strong it made me yearn for him/me, took me this afternoon when I took a nap. Thought I'd inflict it on you, I often tell you of the ones that involve any of the "four aspects of me."

He was gaining strength. We were in some kind of "Highlander" theme I guess, where people competed, got their heads chopped off, and the energy of their deaths was [eaten] by others. The blonde me was there, in the cloak type clothing I often see him in for one reason or another. He was the man. There were other men, competitive men.

I might have shifted in time; I was watching him stalk a certain man, whereupon he deliberately let his own head get cut off, though he took the other guy's at the same time. I noted that somehow his death had cut my left hand in a couple of places. Deeply, and it bled thick and dark like molasses, but I couldn't seem to feel it physically.

I thought, "Well that's that I guess, he's certainly dead now!" but someone said urgently, "No, that's just it! You don't understand! He is come back. This was his way of [throwing all enemies off the track] for so long...." and I suddenly understood what was meant: he had "folded up inside himself," as if he had hidden within the cavity of his rib bones (?!) and seen his body (including himself) buried deeply, on purpose, where nobody would know where he was. Knowing that when the time was right, he would unbury himself; that somehow he was not permanently dead but temporarily, deliberately so which for some reason was different, and that allowed him freedom.

The guide almost gave me the impression that he was a "bad guy" and yet simultaneously, a "good guy;" something like, there was only going to be one way for [someone/him] to deal with things at a certain point considered an "end time" or some such; it required that he be believed dead, so that things could develop as they would without the threat of his influence; as if they would hunt him down (again) for his power, do something that could take his autonomy away... so this way he could come back unexpectedly and defeat some conqueror or accomplish something... or some such thing that only he had the ability to do, him this man from "times of old". (And I mean really old, not centuries but millenia, thousands of years.)

But I was ambivalent, since somehow I knew that I was a big part of waking him up, I was his "anchor" specifically for this reality, physicality, and "time," and this guide made it sound like waking him up was my duty, I'd done it -- and it was like I was personally helping to bring on the end of my world as I knew it (like armageddon) or some such thing.



PJ

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring