Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Focus Med: Ithikah

I hadn't meditated in a few days, and the Aeons were calling so I did the round. But I've been thinking about how I used to meditate sometimes: just "go in there" and hang around, talk to guides, follow where things lead. I haven't done that in a long time because I simply forgot about it. Yet many of my most amazing and spontaneous experiences happened during those casual focus times, much like the best songs you write may happen "by spontaneous accident" during the casual practice you do daily.

I decided that I should just start at the beginning (Ithikah is at the top of the round) and one by one, go through each Aeon, and just spend some quality time with them. I imagined "that-energy" being integrated with mine in great detail from above my head to below my feet, slowly going through the whole body with it, which took awhile. I said a variety of spontaneous prayers. I talked to him, though I wasn't getting much conversation back. Then I hung around "being" with him.

The impressions I got were a little like symbolic remote viewing data. I don't know what any of them mean. But I trust if I record this, then eventually experience will cumulate and I will begin to see what the previous symbols meant. Of course... it's unlikely I'm going to make nearly this much effort in the documentation as I am with this first example LOL.

The following images are the things I saw/sensed and a little bit of text.



I need to go back to the 3rd environ as an arch and finish that.

As for what it all means, your guess is as good as mine.
It could be "mental flotsam" like some stress dreams for all I know.

I'm just hoping that if I go in with a good intent, and record it, that over time, I will begin to see the patterns and some meanings, eventually, that are not clear right now. Much like I have from even the written accounts I reviewed last weekend, except perhaps more clear for making note of colors, symbols, numbers, etc.

So this is just as time consuming and often lacking closure as RV is. Somehow I've managed to come up with nearly the same process yet make accomplishing even less with it feel more ok. It figures. I love RV but it's for masochists.

Tonight it should be Bolehren's turn.

PJ

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring