Friday, December 11, 2009

The Deja Vu of Home

August 22, 2002


I am a child of chaos.
The tangled fractals clang
    in my cells
and look for resolution.
My body breathes
    the serenity
    of identity
and soothes the inside-out
with its ignorant bliss.

I am colored outside the lines.
The casually messy beliefs chatter
    in my psyche
and refuse to march in time.
My mind, it dreams
    of consequence
    and evidence
and structures life from the outside-in
with its prejudiced loves.

I am the One.
The soul's intent and body in tension
    negotiate
so something will get done.
My destiny allows
    the precision
    of decision
and waits patiently for orders
which all of me agrees on.

I am the mother of my cosmos.
The stars blaze within me when
    it is darkest
inside my big idea incarnate.
My creation allows
    day or night
    wrong or right
with classrooms of explanation
around every inner corner.

I am octaves of invisible color.
The glowing lines of spirit pulse
    in my reality
and redeem messy chaos with light.
My soul longs for the
    complete I AM
    of the hologram
and impels me forward on shadowed paths
with the deja vu of home.

I AM.


.

1 comment:

LD said...

I love it. Beautiful.

Remote Viewing Blog Ring