Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Archmed: '94 Dream Symbol (left hand)

In 1994 I had a very powerful dream that included this symbol:
I noted that somehow his death had cut my left hand in a couple of places. Deeply, and it bled thick and dark like molasses...
I told IG I wanted to meditate on that, on the wounding, on the hand and blood, on that overall energy, as I made myself comfortable and waited for the archetype.

IG: Are you sure?

Me: What? Wait, you of all people are hesitant to give me an archetype?! Yes, I'm sure.

She's so weird at the most unexpected times, I swear. We move on, and the archetype is instantly in motion, some impossibly tall, really thick writhing, a sky-high column maybe two feet in diameter that is sinuous and twisting and covered with huge barbed thorns.

I put a forcefield around it to keep it still so it won't run into me, and then realize I forgot something. Hold that thought! I tell it, and do a quick "cleansing" visualization, then come back to it. I work on pouring good energy into it to dissolve the thorns on it, until it is smooth.

It has "calmed down" now so I release the forcefield and put my hands on it and do the rain of love, light of love, wind of love, flowing over both of us together, and each one makes it smaller.

I don't really get any rushing during any of this. I feel like it's working, I just don't "feel" the result kinesthetically.

Finally I'm looking at something that is just a kind of a 'sinuous bar of light', much like the first thing but no thorns and a reasonable size and cleaner/clearer somehow, with a really dense feeling that reminds me of hardened steel but not, and it's about ten feet tall, and slowly undulating. I stare at it, wondering what it reminds me of, when it clicks: Kundalini. Yeah, that's definitely what it's acting and looking and feeling like.

I ask if it will merge with me and it does, but although the merge seems to "work", I don't really feel much.

Huh. And here IG had me thinking this was going to be some butt-kickingly powerful thing.

Me: This was no harder than any other meditation. And I don't even really feel anything sensually although it seems to be working. What part of this was supposed to be hard?

IG: There are other effects resulting from opening up this energy.

I shrug. Probably kundalini, given the symbol, but who cares, I need to be working on chakra health anyway. So I wrap it up and that's that.

Oh! I forgot to mention: Brin came for this! My former outer guide that I released. I was astounded! He implied-via-energy that this issue was something rooted in his time of working with me and so it had called his attention. That's the first time I've seen him since he left.


I did the nightly Aeon round then. And said a prayer I wrote for daily, to really feel and focus on, just to make sure all this bizarre internal cosmology isn't dragging me off the point of it all:
Dear God. Please help me to best use my relationship with the Four, my Aeons, and any other identities, to learn about myself and you. Please arrange my growth and change to best serve Divine Will. Amen.
Then I did an impromptu prayer to God about Ackrck and his femine also/other-self, asking specifically that they not be allowed to interact with me unless this communication or relationship served Divine Will and what was positive for me.

I was going to do something else but I fell asleep, whoops. Got too comfortable I guess.

PJ

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring