Thursday, December 10, 2009

Magickal Diaries

I used to keep a handwritten journal--eons ago. It took forever. I type ~120wpm so obviously that's faster. But there's something to be said for hand-writing and sketching.

About seven years ago when I returned to remote viewing, I started using science "Laboratory Notebooks." I had a dozen made with 'Remote Viewing' on the cover. (I'm such a nerd!)

I sometimes used them like 'magickal diaries'. I would not only put in my RV session, and then a lot of notes on the process, feedback and thoughts, but I would write down my thoughts, prayers, coincidences, impactive dreams, etc. Not often. But on the occasion when I did this, I always felt "closer to myself." Like paying more attention to myself mattered.

I've really been working on focus, and the last four days have been even more "in the center" than the last few weeks. It feels almost exponential. At some point I will spontaneously combust, maybe. (I suspect a lot more chakra work is necessary first. I'm still nearly in the deadzone in that regard.) But my obsessive blogging is my way of "paying attention".

Since two nights ago when I made some commitments and moved my 'meditation sacred space' into the real world, I have also been praying and occasionally talking in-head to various identities I work with and asking for more direct contact, more conscious awareness and communication, more of this energy merged in with my day. Because the reality is that I am not really merged with a given energy and awareness if it is only allowed during my occasional meditative periods. Bringing this into my ongoing daily awareness is what is required, I understand that now.

It seems to be working. I spent most of yesterday oblivious, ignoring and rejecting every "sudden insight" and "novel ideal" and "spontaneously creative framework" that went past me. Not until the evening did I realize what I was doing. In the period between that and this morning, I had (by coincidence) a notebook and pencil open next to me. I wrote down a few things so I wouldn't forget. Some are "ideas" but the way they came across seems like it wasn't the ordinary 'intellectual norm' of me, in part because they arrive as a sudden completely packaged-in-furled-ball manner.

image* A long flash of a woman or girl's back of hand with a small blue tattoo on it. It is either just pen-drawn or a hand-drawn tattoo. It is like an "F" shape except the horizontal lines are longer, the top one dips in the middle and the bottom one rises in the middle. I ignore this and then about two seconds later I think, "Wait! Wait, that matters -- that was a communication, though I don't know what it means. Write that down!" P.S. Later I looked to see if this was a Rune as it reminded me of that general alphabet look. Not quite. There's one similar but both extensions go the same direction. I wondered if it could be a constellation shape. Or a shape like how Ithikah's 'name' is actually a shape. Who knows?

* Combine the blogs, separately but all on palyne.com in folders. Better software for the blogs and better integration and everything is in my control and databased.

* "CHAKRAS AS ENTITIES". I don't know what this means or why I got it but it came through with a big emphasis as if it was important that I "consider this concept."

This made me realize that a small journal of some kind that can handle sketching and brief snippets of notes, is important. Most people can't/won't blog so much. Even I can't always until much later. Attempting to be "more aware" throughout the day of individual ideas and thoughts and such -- there is no way to pay proper attention to that, not forget it, maybe meditate on it later, if you don't write it down at the time, I mean in the middle of doing other stuff (like work, shopping, etc.) it is just not possible to hold it in your mind while dealing with 'reality'.

I think this is part of what some of the famous philosophers used their little moleskin notebooks for. Always with them, so insights and ideas could be jotted down.

Off to work now.

PJ

1 comment:

Eva said...

I once had this dream thing in which I was interacting with this dwarf. He was a sturdy sucker and was working really really hard on this construction project to expand something. He was super busy with this work. Towards the end of the experience, I asked him who he was and I got the info that he was my heart chakra! My heart chakra has always been the weakest of all my chakras, but true to the experience, I do think I've improved it a bit in recent years. Just before I woke, I also got a brief flash of this other dude that was smart and powerful and in charge and therefore a bit intimidating/scary. He was directing things in some way on a higher level above the location of the dwarf. He was also very busy but it was more cerebral and in an organizing kind of way. When I woke up, I figured he might be one of the top two chakras, not sure which though. But it was an interesting experience as I had not before thought of the chakras as having individual identities. But maybe everything has it's own individual identity that is individual because the grouping of other identities that it consists of is unique to it. So that would make my identity to be an amalgum of those that are inside me and and the consciousness of the world would be made of all humans and other world identities. It's certainly a different way of looking at things!

Remote Viewing Blog Ring