Monday, December 7, 2009

Archmed: Awareness Management 1

Me: IG, I want to work with the archetype of Awareness-management, especially for meditation, like keeping track of what I'm doing and not getting lost. Also, I want to work with the archetype of an adaptive ability to not shunt-off energy or pass out. I want to adapt some other way of 'dealing with' energy like that which doesn't require that I lose it or go unconscious. But you can choose the detail on these, or combine them, or... whatever.

I was listening to a couple brainsync.com MP3s through this so I was more altered state than usual.

IG: We will do this as one.

It was as if I could 'hear' IG thinking, or 'feel' might be a better word. Something about, we needed a way that we could use consistently, so it would build as a thoughtform, that would allow me to move to 'a place' -- like we had last time when she painted my eyes and arms and then pushed against my chest. My memory flashed through several concepts, things from books and movies that I had visualized, and a few ways she had used before. She/we chose something rather like a large telephone booth, a 'pod' of sorts as she's done before.

It sealed around me and the world outside me, which had begun as my plateau, under the tree, with IG in front of me, began flashing, into what seemed like different worlds, but so fast it was just a staccato blur of colors and patterns. This went on for awhile. I had the "concept" sense that I was moving "through". I observed, If I were less trancey, I think I would perceive this as moving "down," instead. This went on for some time, and then finally stopped. I couldn't see anything outside. The pod/booth vanished around me but I still couldn't see much. I 'sensed' something there. Am I in space? I wondered, but then answered myself, No. You just can't see well, like when you can't see an archetype.

I talked to my forehead and throat chakras about it and visualized a dial on each and said, I'm going to turn you to "perceive" and I want you to be 'tuned to' the reality that is here where I'm supposed to be focused. And I did that for each, with my eyes closed, and then opened my eyes. I could see now. But it was perfectly ordinary looking and didn't look any different from the world I know, though it wasn't the plateau. The landscape was Autumn like and I was standing in a small clearing, with trees nearby.

Me: IG, this looks just like the ordinary world. I guess I was expecting... something different.

She didn't respond. Maybe the environment is the archetype, I said to myself. Maybe--

But just then a sound came in the distance, and following it I saw the sky start to fill with these large, maybe 10' diameter, silverish-outside, bubbles. Literally as if bubbles had been made of some vaguely silver reflective fluid. Maybe a hundred or so. They flew toward me and moved around a little in the sky a few hundred feet above and around me, hovering and sometimes swooping, and I realized: They actually 'perceive' me somehow. They came when they felt me here. That seemed a little sci-fi!

I watched them for a few more moments and then had an understanding: the 'swooping' some were doing was sort of... preparatory. They were 'inclined' to 'swoop down and encompass me inside them'. That seemed novel but I wasn't sure if it was good. But I figured if that was what the environ 'did' then that was the arch and I should work with it.

I remembered the nature of the arch was awareness management then. So first I focused on my feet on the ground, and then looked at the palms of my hands, and then looked around my environ, and then thought very firmly about what I was doing there and why, and then bundled those up like into a furled rose of energy and put it in my solar plexus.

Then I had this idea, this is from programming. I assigned as a label and marker, anchor name="home" on it. Then I created this concept similar to OnRequestEnd that whenever a bubble or dreamling was done or closed or whatever would happen, it would "trigger" the code #home so I would promptly return to that thoughtball of perception.

I nodded at one of the bubbles, thinking at it, "Ok. Let's do it." And the others moved aside a little as it came closer to me and then 'swooped' down across the landscape and very suddenly I was "in" it fully.

Bubble #1

I was slowly moving downward, in a semi-dark environ that felt... different. After a moment I realized I was under water. After another moment I realized I was "sitting in on" the perception of something like a whale. I could hear so many things that I don't even have words to describe. It was as if the audio was an entire world of its own much like visual is in ours.

The sense of, in general, "a large calmness", was very nice. I relaxed into it, and floated around like a passenger for awhile. Then I realized time was passing and I was in a meditation and I wasn't "doing" anything.

Me: IG, this is nice, but how long should I be here?

IG: As long as you like.

Me: But... but I don't see what this is actually "doing" for me.

IG: Sometimes doing is just "being".

Me: So there isn't a specific thing I need to change here... I'm just here like... just passing through... it doesn't have any great cosmic significance... it just IS?

IG: Something like that.

So I relaxed into my host again for a little while, it was very nice. And then I decided to leave that bubble. I imagined myself taking a few steps (any direction) and sort of popping through the skin of it, and it sort of jiggled outside and began moving away from me.

Me: Should I dissolve the bubble?

IG: Why?

I couldn't think of any good answer. So I shrugged, and turned toward others floating, and mentally beckoned to another which swooped down and I allow it to envelop me.

Bubble #2

There was no environment at all, like space but not outer space, like just nothingness, but I was surrounded by things 'within' this nothingness that were various shapes and sizes. Many were moving though, I mean within themselves, some like machines, some like something more... fluid or organic. One was like a pair of scissors and seemed like it was going to nip me, and in annoyance I whacked it away from me a little. Is this space junk again? I wondered.

IG: No. These are very new formations. Thought forms manifested.

I considered them for awhile. I 'felt' inside me that some were cool, and some were ok, and some were problematic right from the start. And a few seemed good on the outside but carried some 'core' that was likely to become very problematic.

Me: IG, can I dissolve all these like we did the space junk?

IG: If you feel that is right.

I didn't actually feel that was right, and I knew she phrased it so I would look inside me for that. I felt that I should get rid of about 30% of them, the ones I could 'feel' were problematic. But the others, they felt like...

Me: It feels like, they all have a right to exist. Like it's really not my business in a way. I mean that it's my business if their energy ... is not... not in conformance with... well maybe it is my sense of 'divine will' or something, or maybe it is my formula/pattern, I dunno. But those that feel like they are not... appropriate for that, those I feel like I should blitz, dissolve, whatever. But the others... no. It seems like they have their own right to 'be'.

I thought about how with the Four we had put a sort of 'protection' on all the 'things' that 'felt righteous' and then took on the rest.

Me: IG, can I use 'wildcards' for this kind of thing? Can I say, like, all the forms which are not in alignment with me, all the forms I sense the problem potential in? Can I make that my 'target' like in RV and select those out from all these others?

IG: Yes.

So I did that, and I worked to be aware of myself as within the Four, and just as I went to 'dissolve' them, I felt somehow that wasn't right. One or more of the Four had a different opinion; they thought we should be pouring energy into these forms to heal and clean them, 'from core inception' upward. So we were changing their fundamental nature, but allowing them to live, just in a more 'ideal' form that would be in accordance with us.

OK,
I thought at the Four, and I imagined energy going through us and into the 'core' of all those forms. It was very powerful, I felt it through my entire body the whole time we were doing that.

Then I stepped out of the bubble, and "onRequestEnd" came to mind and "#home" came to mind and I was where I began. I decided that was working unusually well.

Bubble #3

I was in a city, initially in the air but floated down to standing on the sidewalk, looking up at skyscrapers. They were right next to each other, like you see in pictures of Hong Kong or something, but they were very uniform, unlike our world, mostly the same height, shape, color, etc.

On the top of every building no matter what size, were these... they looked like fat vertical tentacles, as if they were 'grown' across the entire rooftop of every building, reaching into the sky and slightly in motion. They reminded me vaguely of the shapes I use in reality-meds sometimes except longer. I had the feeling that they were interacting with both sun and air in some way. I stood there for awhile.

Me: IG, I don't have any feeling about what I'm "supposed" to do here.

IG: There isn't "supposed to" involved. You are simply within that sphere, within that world. You can do, or not do, as you choose.

I decided that I had no particular reason to hang around this metropolis-world, I mean there were many other bubbles some of which might be more useful, and I stepped out of the bubble, letting it float away from me and go back toward the sky.

But when my anchor triggered and I was more fully 'home', there was a man standing about 10 feet from me. I 'knew' that he was from the world/bubble I'd just been. He had... followed me here, like psychically or something.

Something about his face slightly frightened me. But the Four were with me and from them I had the sense that on his own he was ok, but that my "relationship with his energy" had some 'distortions'. So we sent good energy at him and I did the same stuff I do with archetypes - water and light "of love" etc. - and after a few moments he seemed like just a normal guy.

(I wondered, When people are ugly to me, in form or in personality, does it also simply man that I have 'distortions' in my 'relationship with the energy'? As if the wrongness is not me and not them but the energy between?)

Me: IG... how did he get here? Is he dangerous? What do I do with him?

IG: He can visit here, just as you can.

I considered him for awhile. He seemed like just another person. His world seemed similar to mine. And yet, I met him in this... other... layer or whatever it is, so...

Me: So he's a lot smaller than me, yeah? I mean you know, like in terms of awareness?

IG: What makes you think that has to be?

I realized she was right, that I was assuming that, and I felt the Four's awareness that I psychologically needed to feel that was so, that my 'bias' of arrogance hid fear. I didn't have an answer for her but was disturbed by the implication. So 'equals' could be encountered? Gods, what if I run into something bigger than me?! I thought and felt my mate/twin laughing in response to that idea -- he felt as if, this was SUCH a given, but I was so very sheltered, and it was endearing but amusing too.

Me: But what does this mean? Something could follow me home??

IG: He followed you here.

Me: But this is -- ohhhhh. I see, I think. So is this part of why you took me far away to some other level? So anything coming with me would have to come to some interim world and you control the energy and what could affect or follow me at that point?

IG: In small part. But mostly because this (she 'felt' an indication at the bubbles) happens to be here.

Me: This is like some kind of place that lots of worlds can 'plug into' somehow. That's weird but cool. But what do I do with that guy?

IG: You should be talking with him about this.

I looked at him, standing there staring at me.

Me: Hello. What is your name?

Him: __ill.

The first sound was like a consonant but not one of ours. I went through the entire alphabet trying to find it but no luck. It was like a couple different letters plus part of a third. I get this effect in "intuitive" stuff sometimes, like english is just completely insufficient in several ways, and there is a language perception where there is so much 'depth and complexity' to a sound, and our sounds are like... two dimensional or something, comparatively.

Me: I have to call you "Will" because my mind can't find a language form to replicate the first sound. Why are you here?

Will: I'm just curious. Who are you?

Me: I'm Palyne. I'm from another world. I think. My spiritual guide brought me here. There's all these bubbles here in the sky and they're each worlds, like doorways to those worlds.

He didn't say anything, but nodded at me, and walked away toward the trees. I thought he was going to call down a bubble but then he just vanished.

Me: IG, I feel like I should do lots more of these and could. But I also feel like I've done as much as I can remember for writing down and I want to learn from this so I want the info consciously available. Can I stop this meditation and blog it and then come back and do more later?

She agreed, and I came here to write it down.

I think there is a bubble I have completely forgotten. Hopefully if so it will return to mind and I can record it. Gah! Hate it when that happens.

PJ

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring