Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blog Upgrade - New Address

I'm moving my cheap-free blogs to better software on my own home domain.
Puhleeeeeze update your visit or RSS addresses! to the following:

Visit the new blog (design/links still construction):
http://www.palyne.com/blog.psiche/

RSS for Posts for the new blog:
http://www.palyne.com/blog.psiche/feed/

RSS for Comments for the new blog:
http://www.palyne.com/blog.psiche/comments/feed/

I'd already done such laborious work moving all the posts and comments and such and then went to enter a new post and realized... I need to do that over there! It's not perfect yet for design and crosslinks to other blogs and things like that, but it's coming along. Hey I went to see Avatar in 3D last night. Wow! That movie rocks!

PJ

2 comments:

Demimonde Mesila Thraam said...

I just grabbed up my old thraam.com domain, which a scalper had stolen in 2001 (it was my first website, Thraam being my real last name, tho' not my given one.) The host I found for it has a totally cool control-panel to install stuff like wordpress, joomla and phpnuke. I always have SQL trouble trying to put this on my other server, so when I got depressed after my relationship ended in 2009, I totally stopped doing web design and put up my blogs on public servers. I am really looking forward to doing it the RIGHT way again...

I'll make sure to change my links...are you going to move all your blogs or just this one?.

PJ said...

That's cool you got it back! (And rare.) I don't have any trouble with install -- now that WordPress has improved things to the point that it isn't rocket science anymore -- but the customizing a theme to my liking is taking forEVER!

I'm going to move all my blogs eventually. Psiche first, then Red Cairo, then we'll see. I have just finally finished the import and re-categorizing (not allowed in blogger) and tagging (more sensibly and limited) every post, and got the 'basic' style. Still have to do a bunch of individual pages, and the links, then... onward. I'm weary already and I've only done like one of many, that is not looking good LOL!

I know what it's like just SO not wanting to deal with webstuff anymore. I'm in the choir on that one!

Remote Viewing Blog Ring