Saturday, December 12, 2009

IG's Gift of the Sidhe

I could hear-via-sense IG's voice chanting foreign language over me during this. I had forgotten this experience entirely. Even now, nearly four years later, I can almost sense it. Like it must have made a real impression on me. I wonder if this is based on some kind of "genetic memory."


Journal Fragment, January 10, 2006


Today I had truly mindblowing frolics in my body, and just as I was leaving my inner space later on, as a surprise my IG (inner guide) went digging for something to give me.

He does all kinds of things, ranging from simple stuff (clothes, jewelry, chainmail once, put on or in me that I 'absorb') to really weird energy lines etc., but tonight he was searching through boxes and such.

I laughed and said, Wait a minute. You're in my head. You're all mental. How can you need to search through anything to find something?!

"It's a bit like searching memory, but more complex," he says.

He finally finds some little box, the size/shape you might buy executive pens in, and he opens it repeatedly, and each time there is something different in it. I grok there is some magic number and when he opens it that count, there is a small necklace in there.

It's an oval of gold. I thought it was a locket at first, but it looked really old, and more like just an oval of hammered gold with some inscription. Instead of putting it on me he made me kneel all formally.

And as I kneel, he puts it around my neck, chanting some official ritual chant in some strange language that I innately understood (somehow) was a form of ancient Gaelic.

When he's done, I say, I know a guy emailing me recently had some Gaelic words in his note, and that must be sparking this energy. But how could I actually "sort of hear" the language from you, when I only see his words on the screen? And what is the odd feeling I have inside me as you say it? And why would his email spark something this major?

IG says, "Just seeing the Gaelic words, even in English letters, holds an energy of its own. You know the warnings about the Enochian letters also. And, how you have covered up books you didn't want the energy of in your room while you slept." (Yes and I was embarrassed at how silly it is, but intuitively sometimes I have.)

I kind of grinned, thinking of "Gaelic energy by osmosis via email!" which seems like a helluva tenuously-magical (or magically-tenuous?) relationship to me.

I felt the effect of his incantation of sorts going through my body still, though. Very odd. I said, "What is this? This is different than how we normally do this."

He tells me (to simplify into end result here, as I don't recall the exact way it came across), that the necklace is "something I've a right to." That it is one my genetics recognize, but I'm getting it only because my genetics 'support' this, not 'because' of them.

I roll my eyes in some disbelief even while closed; I'm a genetic mutt. He says "Really, it's true; the irish, english, scot, and some other things in you carry energy of that type, and combined it may be more than you think."

He added, and I felt this was what made it possible to 'get', while it was my genetics he was saying made it possible for me to 'hold the word' once he'd gotten it for me: One specific woman in your body's past was given this necklace as a recognition and as a blessing.

I realized he meant blessed by some magical people or person. I looked down at it. By today's standards it was fairly small and dull to be honest, though it felt heavy on me.

I say, I feel this going into me, but instead of gradually merging into me until it's gone, like your stuff normally does, I feel as if the tiny symbols on it are somehow breeding and multiplying all throughout my body, like some creative pattern replication, somehow geometric and mathematical, as well as -- well the word "Lyrical" comes to mind.

He indicated that was ok, though different than normal. I was thinking of 'ancient Gaelic' and the bright people of myth, and I said, Do you think the Sidhe or whatever magical entity, would mind some ignorant American wearing a necklace they had blessed in antiquity?

He shrugged and said, "Should you encounter any of them, they will know you by this, any of their number will recognize it. It is more likely to do you good than harm in that respect."

The complexity of how any invisible magical entity would recognize an invisible magical necklace on someone who was never given it but acquired it via genetic-access from a psychic inner construct was so much demand on my suspension of disbelief that it actually started to hurt my brain, so I decided to move on, and I just thanked him and left.

PJ

No comments:

Remote Viewing Blog Ring